loving him / ko se ljubim z njim

loving him

i am dying
just watching you
coming out of the mist
thick and white
(reminding of a seduction)
slowly
sleazily
lasciviously
(the stirrups are broken)
you stop for a moment
on your journey
from one hell
to another
(or so they say)

you are staggering
you are drunk
(but just with a tip of your tongue)
of your lust
of your need
of your wish
of me
they say
you are a hunter
looking for a prey
but your soft gaze
is talking to mine
kindly
tenderly
full of hunger
full of thirst
full of love

i am admiring your torso
hot
virile
self-confident
you look straight
oh so straight
but you are weak
oh so weak
when i sob
at your feet
but your tears
are as pure
as my fire
(i am a dragon)
i want you so
that i am shaking
within myself
under the smiling
moon

i want to be sacrificed
this very night
flirting sensualy
with your sharp blade
stab me
on the altar
of your passions
mean (so they are called)
but I want them so
wild
eager
dirty
endless
dim
i want your body
next to mine
to give
to fulfil
desires
i want to cease
to exist
in your moans

i am feeling
as you have got
one million arms
one million lips
one million eyes
one million thighs
one million gestures
inviting
caressing
challenging
having
my body
tender as a willow
strong as a wind
hard as a friendship
mad as life
on a treshold
of death

don't be gentle
spur me
(you are my knight)
kiss me tough
be rough
be rude
bite me
burn me
destroy me
conquer me
enjoy me
imprison me
into the darkness
of oblivion
i'm not scared
i'm just trembling
because of my
deepest demands
because of my most basic
instincts

i don't give a damn
if i never
find peace
on this world
again
(they say i am an outcast)
i don't care
if they condemn me
to wander
through all circles of the damned
from this moment on
(they say that i sin)

just take me
quickly

now
right now

please

come

my love

ko se ljubim z njim

umiram
ko te opazujem
izvijaš se iz megle
goste in bele
(kot zapeljevanje)
počasi
spolzko
pohotno
polomljenih stremen
za trenutek se ustaviš
na svoji poti
iz enega pekla
v drugega
(tako pravijo)

opotekaš se
pijan si
(a le s konico jezika)
svojega poželenja
svoje potrebe
svoje želje
mene
govorijo
da si lovec
prežeč na plen
ampak tvoj mehki pogled
se pogovarja z mojim
prijazno
nežno
lačno
žejno
in z veliko ljubezni

občudujem tvoj torzo
vroč
možat
samozavesten
izgledaš strejt
oh tako strejt
a si šibek
tako šibek
ko hlipam
pred teboj na kolenih
a tvoje solze
so čiste
kot moj ogenj
(zmaj sem)
tako silno te želim
da trepetam
sam v sebi
pod luno
ki se smehlja

žrtvuj me
prav to noč
ko z naslado ljubimkam
s tvojim ostrim nožem
da bi me zabodel
na oltarju
svojih strasti
podlih (jih imenujejo)
a hočem jih take
divje
pohlepne
umazane
neskončne
mračne
hočem tvoje telo
ob svojem
da bi dal
in izpolnil
želje
hočem prenehati biti
v tvojem ječanju

zdi se mi
kot bi imel
milijon naročij
milijon ustnic
milijon oči
milijon stegen
milijon kretenj
vabečih
ljubkujočih
izzivalnih
ki imajo
moje telo
nežno kot vrba
močno kot veter
trdno kot prijateljstvo
noro kot življenje
na pragu
smrti

ne bodi nežen
spodbodi me
(moj vitez si)
poljubljaj me divje
bodi grob
bodi robat
grizi
zažgi me
uniči me
osvoji me
uživaj me
zakleni me
v temo
pozabe
ne bojim se
drgetam le
zaradi svojih najglobljih
potreb
zaradi svojih najbolj prvinskih
nagonov

ni mi mar
če ne bom
nikdar več
našel miru
na tem svetu
(kličejo me izobčenec)
ne briga me
če bom obsojen
na blodnje
po vseh krogih prekletih
od zdaj naprej
(ker menda grešim)

samo vzemi me
urno

zdaj
takoj zdaj

prosim

pridi

ljubezen moja

(c) Aleks 2006

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tale mi je najbolj ... najbolj vame gre ...

aleks said...

hvala... tud jz imam dosti rad to pesem

Anonymous said...

Wow, really beautifull
It expresses everything in such a subtle, yet erotic way.

Greetings from Belgium
xxx

aleks said...

Tnx :)
I'm glad you like it :)

Greetings from Slovenia,
a.

Anonymous said...

In my life, I think about three things: Eurovision, Slovenia and being gay.

If someone would offer me to move to Slovenia, I'd immediatly do that. The life I have here is totally crap...

Continue writing poems! I'll try to read every single one of them. Within two years time, I'll be able to read Slovene and that will make me able to enjoy your poems in their original form.

By the way: Can I use some of your poems? I would put them on my website and I'll place the link to your blog next to it.

Glenn

aleks said...

That's interesting, Glenn... because mostly it's the other way round (I mean, people from Slovenia want to live in Belgium). And we’re not very good at the Eurovision Song Contests at all ;)).

Well, I hope you’ll make your wish come true (it doesn’t seem too difficult to me, in any case), although, this is no paradise, you know...

And, yes, you my put some of my poems on your website (is it possible to see it?) with the link to my blog.

Have a nice day,
alex

Anonymous said...

Oh well, my life is a total disaster. Everybody that doesn't know hates people that are different. My family, the friends that don't know it, my fellow pupils,... They all make remarks about us like we are dirt. Every day they do it. For example: today was the first day of school after holidays and they made seven remarks on gay people. Every single occasion that they can comment gay people, they'll do it!

Though the people that know that I'm different say that they never noticed it. But since I told my best friends, they are making remarks too. They are against me now, I don't understand it.

But explaining everything is too much work. I've written pages and pages about everything in my life and everything that goes on in my mind.

Well, what is wrong with your life? If I would be in Slovenia, I would still suffer from remarks, but I'm happier in Slovenia. It's by far more beautifull and than I would be free. No more annoying parents, no more annoying friends,... Would you like to come to Belgium? Why?

Glenn
By they way, my site is in Dutch, so I think you won't be able to understand a lot. I haven't posted anything yet on my page...

aleks said...

Yes, I think I understand how you feel... people can be so nasty, at school, at home... But, you know, you will be the winner at the end: stronger, knowing what you want, and ready to fight for your dreams... I only wanted to say that there are narrow-minded people everywhere (I used to live abroad for a little while...). And, you know, annoying friends are no friends at all. As far as my parents are concerned, they more or less ceased to care about me when they found out I was gay... they live in the same city as I do but I haven’t seen them for ages.

Just don’t give up :)

alex

ps why don't you write your web page in English?

 
Creative Commons License
Ta blog je licenciran s Creative Commons Priznanje avtorstva-Nekomercialno-Brez predelav 3.0 licenco
Fotke so z neta.