to my other half

You say you can be wrong.
You say you can be mistaken.

But that's only
When you stand alone
When you face this world
All by yourself
Far far away from me, my love.

Cause when we are together
You are perfect.

You make me feel alive and gay.

Your smile makes my world orange and warm.
Your eyes make my world green and young.
Your cheeks make my world red and bright.
Your gestures make my world blue and innocent.
Your arms make my world white and secure.

When I fear darkness you are my light.
When I am scared your body is my shelter.
When I need someone to hold me you are my lover.
When I wish to die you inspire me to stay.

Laugh, my love, with your lips and your gaze,
Touch me, my love, with your hands and your palms,
Love me, my love, with your body and soul.

Without you I'm not myself anymore.
Without you I don't know how to breathe, how to smile, how to sing anymore.
Without you I do not live anymore.

When you are somewhere else, everything fades into shades.
Cold and black and dead.
And then there is nothing.

So stay with me, my love (please, please, please),
Be my other half
Forever.
And again.

I love you.

© Aleks 2006

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
Ta blog je licenciran s Creative Commons Priznanje avtorstva-Nekomercialno-Brez predelav 3.0 licenco
Fotke so z neta.