an experienced poem with no experience at all

alone
blind inside
(darkness is the only color)
where even dreams
know loneliness
surrounded
with most inner demons
crawling
from the past of my soul
whispering songs
only too known to me
by words with no sense
but a lot of meanings
to live or to leave
that is a question
reverberating
in the coldest icicles
where live is spelled evil
reflected
in the red eyes
of the shapeshifting mindshapes
that lurk
in the leaden lid above me
like the emptiest universe
mirroring me

stripped naked
i do not know
(maybe i never will)
that a desperate hope
that cannot die
blue as forget-me-nots
woven into my skin
helps me survive
every day every night

© Aleks 2021


Datum objave: 7. 10. 2021

9 comments:

aleks said...

4U:
first of all, thanks for (too many, i suppose) compliments.
you know, sometimes it's a challenge to find the right form (and words), but every language offers opportunities to be innovative, at least in a personal sense, i think. and then... well, every reading brings its own interpretation(s), i guess.
anyway, feel free to remember... and to be reminded... by anything. and try not to forget.
like me.
a.

Jan said...

PA TI SI NAZAJ !!!!!
:-) :-)
In še ena sijajna pesem našega Aleksa.
Lepo bodi!
LPJan

Professor said...

Lepo, da spel lahko berem(o) tvoje nove pesmi. Za pesem A+, intriganten pa je za interpretacijo zadnji del, kjer >jaz< ne ve, kar kakor da ve…?
Prijazen pozdrav,
Professor

aleks said...

-@ Jan, hvala za tvoj komentar in za izraženo veselje (čeprav, saj sem napisal, da pesmi bodo pa še…).

-@ Professor, in tudi tebi, najprej hvala (A+, wow). glede intrigantnega dela pa, who knows?

btw, tole me je zdaj spomnilo na eno pesem – ne poje glih meni in ne poje glih o meni, je nekje vmes (https://youtu.be/wjlX-d9_5tc).

lepo bodi(te),
a.

Malone said...

Good poems, Alex, only too rare in English. I tried to read them with the GT, but... :-(

Any books?

Keep up the good work!
Malone

aleks said...

thank you for your kind comment, Malone (Malone as in... the Dancer from the Dance?).
about books... yes, there is one e-book (in slovenian). dedicated to J., forever. i'm kinda happy about it.
a.

Anonymous said...


to Aleks and malone:
... and it's not just any e-book! this is a unique e-book of the most intimate poetry. mine, for me from Aleks. which lifts me up when I'm down. which gives me hope. and where the poet reveals himself. more than naked. no one else in the world has such a collection of poems !!! only me! j.

aleks said...

to die now is to die of happiness.....

Malone said...

@j.
Lucky you :-)
Malone

(as in The Dancer... ;-))

 
Creative Commons License
Ta blog je licenciran s Creative Commons Priznanje avtorstva-Nekomercialno-Brez predelav 3.0 licenco
Fotke so z neta.